As a leading provider of secure SDI & IP audio/video routing and streaming solutions, PESA offers a wide selection of products in support of SDI solutions as well new and exciting Secure IP solution sets with specific emphasis on the government and military sector. PESA is a market driven, innovative small business. Our products are scalable to meet large to small applications in a cost-effective manner. We have sales offices in the US, Canada and also an international presence. Our products are available world-wide and are supported by 24/7 technical support. This position will be located in Huntsville, AL or in a large metro area within the US.
The Global Director of Business Development position with PESA will lead global business development to drive revenue, influence new business opportunities as well as new products, and manage the existing client base through strategic support and vision.
- Lead the development of new business opportunities that support the overall revenue growth strategy. Promote product sales and manage strategic partnerships with emphasis on global C2 government and military markets.
- Continuously monitor the market for new trends and opportunities within PESA’s core competencies to promote global growth.
- Develop strategic growth plans for current and new products.
- Work with Marketing and other functions to understand installed base, market dynamics and trends as well as developing market engagement strategies, market and tradeshow events and other associated activities to promote customer understanding of PESA technologies.
- Identify, participate in, and support internal & external sales conferences and voice-of-customer events to build product awareness to existing & prospective clients and to cultivate leads.
- Engage with regional sales teams and national & global integrators and architects to develop new account opportunities.
- Identify and pursue new markets to expand PESA’s current reach and increase new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for additional solutions within existing client base and communicate the benefits of the product offering to clients.
- Develop and execute sales and product training programs for all current and new products.
- Research and gather data on marketing trends, competitive services, and pricing.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop and implement new business strategy, conduct global marketing analysis, and lead the strategic planning process. Gather competitive information and stay abreast of what the competition is doing.
- Experience in government, military, and audio/video industry preferred.
- 10+ years of consulting sales and business development experience.
- Command and Control experience preferred.
- B.Sc. in technical discipline preferred.
- Proven sales leadership experience with strong skills in leading, motivating, managing, communicating, coaching and listening.
- Strong facilitator and negotiator.
- Display integrity and open attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional poise and excellent presentation skills.
- Team player.
- Self-reliant and able to adapt to change.
- Accepts responsibility and accountability.
- Must be willing to travel as required.
- Leader with entrepreneurial attitude and spirit.
Qualified candidates may submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org