PESA’s unique RCP-MLTP2 remote control panel offers full matrix control, multi-level switching and direct “take” capability in a variety of styles and mounting options. The basic RCP-MLTP2 is a 2RU high, half-rack width console mount panel with rack style mounting ears. It’s ideal for mounting in a table or operator station. A full-rack width mount version is available, and you can choose whether the control panel is attached to the right side or left side of the rack extension. Yet another variation of this versatile panel provides two fully independent MLTP2 control panels mounted side-by-side in a 2RU high, full-width rack mount. There is also a desktop version, with the basic half-width panel mounted in a decorative enclosure with finished wood end-bells.
Regardless of the mount variation, each MLTP2 panel includes 26 programmable pushbuttons with Next and Previous keys for selection of source and destination data. Easy to read LCD display provides backlit status of all functions within the panel. Push buttons are relegendable with LED backlighting in each for ease of reading in low light situations.
- Occupies 2RU
- LCD display for Destination, Status, Preset and Level
- 24 relegendable data keys
- NEXT and PREVIOUS keys for data selection
- Data keys configurable as SOURCE, DESTINATION, CATEGORY, INDEX or LEVEL
- Select multiple levels and sources simultaneously for a specific destination
- Source keys can "TAKE" directly to active destination
- Power adapter for US, UK or EURO style plugs
- RCPMLTP2CM: console mount control panel and power supply for 90-240VAC*
- RCPMLTP2DL: dual control panels in a full rack width mount and power supply for 90-240VAC*
- RCPMLTP2DM: desk mount enclosure control panel for 90-240VAC*
- RCPMLTP2LH: control panel mounted on left side of full rack width enclosure and power supply for 90-240VAC*
- RCPMLTP2RH: control panel mounted on the right side of full rack width enclosure and power supply for 90-240VAC*