Cheetah 1152XR (1152×1152)
DESCRIPTION: Cheetah 1152XR (1152×1152)
The 1152XR High Definition Digital Video Routing Switcher handles a full range of digital video signals. From broadcast standards for SMPTE S259, S292, S424 and ITU-R Rec. 601 to traditional NTSC/PAL conversion using our exclusive easySFP modules; the Cheetah 1152XR provides brilliant advantages for multi-format routing needs. Signal formats up to 1080p60 are supported. The 1152XR provides for the widest range of rectangular and square matrix sizes. Each 41RU frame is populated with 288×288 matrix cards allowing I/O sizes up to 1152×1152. Input and Output cards are based on 16 ports per blade. The matrix card and I/O card granularity allows many different square and rectangular frames sizes making it a cost effective solution when future expansion is planned. Optional features include redundant power and control. Frames can be configured using I/O cards supporting fiber, coax, both fiber and coax, or embedder/de-embedder cards to operate seamlessly with our distributed audio switch fabric. Analog conversion for NTSC/PAL can be accomplished using the easySFP module option. The 1152XR supports many 3rd party control protocols as well as the full featured PESA control system offered with the PERC2000 and PERC3000 System Control Software.
FEATURE – CHEETAH
- 1152×1152 in 41RU
- Matrix Card Granularity – 288×288
- Supports ITU-R and SMPTE ST 259, ST 292, ST 372 and ST 424 standards
- Scale each input card in groups of 16 ports (fiber or coax available)
- Scale each output card in groups of 16 ports (fiber or coax available)
- Optional CWDM MUX or DEMUX for 16 HD-SDI channels over one fiber cable
- Optional Audio Embedder/De-embedder circuit included on I/O cards
- Optional easySFP modules for NTSC/PAL to SD-SDI conversion
- Optional easySFP modules for SD-SDI to NTSC/PAL conversion
- Optional easySFP modules for HDMI output conversion
- Optional Vidblox extenders allow DVI/VGA/RGB/RGBHV to SDI conversion
- Front-loading, hot-swappable matrix, power, control for 24/7 operations
- Redundant power, control, matrix cards available
- Control options: RS-232, SNMP, or 10/100 Network.
- Controllers: PERC2000 or PERC3000 (3rd party control supported)
- Wide range of rack mount or desktop control panels
- Sync reference ports for NTSC/PAL or Tri-level
- Low power consumption
Flexible I/O connections – The Cheetah router includes a range of I/O cards that can support any broadcast standard including ASI, SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, and 4K in either optical or copper formats. In addition, Cheetah can support fiber CWDM inputs and outputs with up to 16 HD-SDI channels over a single fiber cable.
IntegratedAudio – The Cheetah router can be integrated with the DRS Audio system allowing users the flexibility to route embedded AES or discrete audio with any SDI/HD-SDI video stream. With the DRS compact audio router system and Cheetah MUX/DEMUX modules, users have the ability to reduce overall cost and power consumption. With DRS integrated audio modules, any audio input canbe embedded to any video output.
Comprehensive Control Software– Cattrax™ is PESA’s Windows® based system control software application that allows any PC on a facility network to become a full-featured controller and status monitor for all PESA processing products in the facility. In addition to its controller and monitoring features, the Cattrax “Virtual Design” capability allows designers and installation engineers to design an entire system without having the actual hardware, thus making installation much quicker and easier.
Programmable Control Panels
PESA’s Smart 32 is a pushbutton remote control panel for PESA routing installations featuring 32 programmable, multi-color LCD pushbutton switches, a status monitor display screen and full Ethernet network connectivity.The panel provides up to 16 pages of key configurations for a total panel capacity of 512 programmable pushbuttons, each of which may be configured for virtually any data key or control key function.
PESA’s Touch 72 is a pushbutton remote control panel for PESA routing installations featuring 72 programmable, multi-color LCD pushbutton switches, a full color touch screen display and full Ethernet network connectivity. The panel provides up to 16 pages of key configurations for a total panel capacity of 1152 programmable pushbuttons, each of which may be configured for virtually any data key or control key function.
Click for more information.