PESA’s PRO-QV4VP Professional 3G-SDI Quad-View Video Processor is an advanced video processor for multimedia presentations, and is an ideal solution for a wide range of applications including surveillance, where up to four SDI/CVBS video signals must be displayed on a single display. It supports up to 4 SDI/CVBS video inputs, and provides outputs of both DVI and VGA formatted to a user-configured display. Through software control, up to four video sources may be displayed simultaneously in the desired display layout. The PRO-QV4VP automatically detects 3G/HD/SD SDI or CVBS video inputs and the advanced video processor allows you to manipulate output images to the desired screen position and image size. With the two video output ports you may view the processed signal on two computers, two video devices or a combination of both.
The embedded processor converts signals from input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays or pro¬jectors; as well as user-selectable output settings up to WUXGA (1920×1200). Dual outputs are provided in both analog (VGA) and digital (DVI) format, one is connected to remote display and the other is connected to on-site display for real time monitoring.
• Supports 3G/HD/SD SDI video formats
• Input resolutions support interlaced or progressive video under SMPTE
• Dual outputs (DVI / VGA), 640×480 to 1920×1200
• Each SDI channel has 2 re-clocked SDI loop-outs for cascading
• Adjustable size & position through software
• Dynamic transition for video sizing and positioning
• Titles, borders and colored backgrounds
• Resize, position, zoom & pan and blend output video
• Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in flash memory and can be recalled for later use
• Several Image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be
loaded for later use
• Video parameters adjustable (brightness, contrast, color temperature, etc.)
|PESAPRO||Multiviewer, Quad Display, SD/HD/3G to DVI/VGA||PRO-QV4VP|