Convert SD/HD/3G-SDI SMPTE transports to be viewed over low cost HDMI displays
The PESA PRO-HD2HDMI provides a cost effective way to display uncompressed SD/HD/3G-SDI signals on an HDMI compliant display. The conversion between SDI and HDMI is pure digital and guarantees no loss transformation for both audio and video. Plus, with up to 8 channels audio support, 7.1 channel or 5.1 channel audio becomes available. The PRO-HD2HDMI also provides two low jitter and reclocked outputs for daisy chain or multiple monitors out.
The essential tool for professional video and broadcast technicians.
This handy converter enables you to display uncompressed SDI source material on a low cost HDMI display. This affordable device allows you to repurpose general purpose LCD displays for live video monitoring of your SDI source. Since SDI and HDMI are generally matched in resolution, these devices allow for perfect digital SDI-to-HDMI conversion.
An ideal solution for professional presentation of broadcast video
A perfect utility devices for TV studios, post-production, digital cinema, or any SDI transmission facility where you need to show uncompressed digital video from professional video equipment.
Use as a low cost multi-path distribution device to daisy chain digital broadcast video
The PRO-HD2HDMI supports SDI loop out via a second coax connector. This way you can display a 3G-SDI signal from a camera on an HDMI panel while simultaneously outputting the 3G-SDI signal to a second SDI device for local monitoring. Or use the loop out to daisy chain to additional SDI equipment.
Hear perfect audio on any HDMI display with integrated audio speakers
The PRO-HD2HDMI processes up to eight channels of audio, including 7.1-channel or 5.1-channel audio in addition to HDMI video. If your SDI source device supplies multiple channels of surround sound or Dolby® TrueHD audio, for example, the converter outputs the same number of channels for the HDMI connector’s pinning.
HDMI monitors can be connected up to 1000 feet away.(SD-SDI)
This converter supports bit rates from 270 Mbps up to 2.97 Gpbs and with integrated SMPTE equalization, HDMI monitors can be located very long distances from the originating source. Cable equalization supports maximum distances of 300 feet (90 m) for 3G-SDI; 500 feet (150 m) for HD-SDI; and 1000 feet (300 m) for SD-SDI.
• Converting SMPTE compliant serial digital transports for display on HDMI displays
• Handles SMPTE formats in SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI up to 3Gbps
• Includes one reclocked low-jitter looping output
• Includes one equalized input
• Provides up to eight-channel audio support
• +5V DC power pack with screw-lock connector
• Easy installation with wall mounting design
• Supports up to 8 channels of audio, 7.1 or 5.1 optional
• Supports 3G-SDI formats(SMPTE 425M, Level A):
• 1080p @50/59.94/60Hz (4:2:2)
• Supports high-definition (HD-SDI) formats:
• 1080i @50/59.94/60Hz, 720p @50/59.94/60Hz
• Supports standard-definition (SD-SDI) formats: NTSC @59.94Hz, PAL @50Hz
• Bit Rates for 2.97 Gbps, 2.967Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 1.4835 Gbps, 270 Mbps
• Auto 3G/HD/SD-SDI detection
• Support for HDMI Deep Color
• Low jitter
|PESAPRO||Convert SD/HD/3G to HDMI displays||PRO-HD2HDMI|