Convert HDMI signals to Professional SD/HD/3G-SDI SMPTE compliant transports
PESA’s PRO-HDMI2HD is a throw-down style converter module allowing HDMI in 480p, 720p, or 1080p to SD-SDI, HD-SDI, or 3G-SDI video signals to be viewed or recorded to a professional broadcast device supporting SMPTE 259, 292, or 424. The supplied power brick accepts a primary power input of 100-240V, 50/60Hz, and supplies a +5V DC output. Power consumption is less than 3 watts. Each PRO-HDMI2HD module sends output signals through a standard 75 Ohm BNC connection. Destination devices can be located up to 300m (1000ft) for SD-SDI, up to 150m (500ft) for HD-SDI, and 90m (300ft) for 3G-SDI. The compact package comes with two mounting tabs for easy attachment to wall or under-the-table locations.
An easy way to convert computer content to professional broadcast transport
The PESA PRO-HDMI2HD is an affordable device allowing users to integrate HDMI sources into high definition broadcast transports. This is a perfect utility device for TV studios, post-production and news room studios where high resolution computer graphics need to be shared with traditional HDTV broadcast.
Includes two reclocked outputs for digital broadcast video
The PRO-HD2HDMI supports two SDI outputs via a 75 Ohm coax connector. This way you can display an SDI signal to a camera while simultaneously outputting the SDI signal to a second SDI device for local monitoring or recording.
Hear perfect audio on any HDMI display with integrated audio speakers
The PESA PRO-HDMI2HD even embeds the audio from HDMI into the SDI signal so only one single low cost cable is needed. The device allows you to select either Each PRO-HDMI2HD comes with a two pin dip switch allowing special EDID settings for specific audio support and EDID learning.
HDMI monitors can be connected up to 1000 feet away.
This converter supports bit rates from 270 Mbps up to 2.97 Gpbs and with integrated SMPTE equalization, HDMI monitors can be located very long distances from the originating source. Cable reclockers support maximum distances of 300 feet (90
m) for 3G-SDI; 500 feet (150 m) for HD-SDI; and 1000 feet (300 m) for SD-SDI.
• Converting an HDMI source to SMPTE compliant transports
• Supports SMPTE formats in SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI up to 3Gbps
• Includes reclocked low-jitter video outputs
• Allows for two 75 Ohm BNC outputs
• Compliant with HDCP on input
• Provides up to eight-channel audio support
• +5V DC power pack with screw-lock connector
• Easy installation with wall mounting design
• Supports up to 8 channels of audio, 7.1 or 5.1 optional
• Supports 3G-SDI formats(SMPTE 425M, Level A): 1080p @50/59.94/60Hz (4:2:2)
• Supports high-definition (HD-SDI) formats: 1080i @50/59.94/60Hz, 720p @50/59.94/60Hz
• Supports standard-definition (SD-SDI) formats: NTSC @59.94Hz, PAL @50Hz
• Bit Rates for 2.97 Gbps, 2.967Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 1.4835 Gbps, 270 Mbps
• Auto 3G/HD/SD-SDI detection
• Support for HDMI Deep Color
• Low jitter
|PESAPRO||Converter, HDMI to SD/HD/3G||PRO-HDMI2HD|