Vidblox HTR Series
PESA’s Vidblox HTR is the newest member of the Vidblox signal converter/extender product family. It provides HDMI input and output signal processing capability to compliment the DVI/VGA capability offered by the Vidblox SL and NE models.
The Vidblox HTR offer a wide range of capabilities for transport media conversion, format conversion, and media extension in Command & Control (C2), production, Pro-A/V and broadcast applications.
Engineered for 3G-SDI high resolution image performance, the PESA Vidblox series offers perfect pixel-for-pixel transmission of HDMI and DVI computer video images up to 1920X1200 – including 1080p/60.
Providing the ultimate flexibility, the Vidblox HTR can be user-configured as either a transmitter or receiver through PESA’s intuitive Cattrax user-interface software. It can be used to transport HDMI, DVI-D or display port signals over fiber, coax, or both with the performance characteristics of high definition digital video; based on industry standard SMPTE transports for HD/3G-SDI.
• Extend HDMI, DVI-D or display port video and stereo audio over fiber up to10km
• Extend HDMI, DVI-D or display port video and stereo audio over a coax cable up to 80m
• Accepts inputs up to 1920X1200@60Hz(WUXGA)
• SMPTE compliant transports provide perfect pixel performance
• HDCP encrypted HDMI input securely managed
• As a TX device, accepts analog sync reference to frame sync SDI output
• Allows up to four 720p/1080i/1080p outputs per module
• LCD front panel display for monitoring and troubleshooting
• EDID emulation mode
• User configurable resolution setup
• 12 internal test patterns for testing and calibration
• Audio gain adjustments and muting
• Rack mount and under-table mounting brackets available
• 10/100 network interface
• Redundant power in 2RU extender frame
Vidblox HTR’s are available as self-contained modules or as circuit cards for use in openGear 3.0 frames. The self-contained HTR’s can be used on the desk top or two modules can be installed in an optional 1ru rack mount with single or dual power.
Vidblox TX Input Formats and Resolutions
|Common Input Video Formats||480i||480p||576i||576p|
|Common Input Graphics Formats||640×480/60||800×600/60||1024×768/60||1280×800/60|
Vidblox RX Output Formats and Resolutions
|Supported Output Video Formats||480p||576p||720p/50||720p/60|
|Supported Output Graphics