Vidblox NE-3G (TX)
PESA’s Vidblox NE-3G coax and fiber optic extender is a transmitter module designed for long distance transport of DVI-I or VGA and Stereo Audio over a single fiber optic cable or coax cable. Using the latest in high end video technology, you can be assured of excellent high resolution video across an industry standard 3G-SDI video transport.
By using traditional SMPTE format standards, image quality up to 1920X1200 resolutions, including 1080p/60, is transmitted at better-than current HDTV television quality. And with built in EDID emulation and over 10 preset video resolution standards, you can be assured of quick and accurate link performance between computers and digital displays.
The PESA Vidblox NE-3G is part of a wide range of extenders and conversion gear designed specifically for high resolution content and ultra-high quality computer imagery. In addition to being compact and simple to mount, these units are perfect for secure applications such as government, military and medical environments where immunity to signal interference is critical.
• Extends single link DVI-I and stereo audio long distances over a single fiber
• Inputs: DVI-I connector, unbalanced stereo audio via a 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
• Outputs: BNC or Fiber SFP module supporting 3G-SDI
• Resolutions up to 1920×1200, including HDTV 1080p/60
• EDID emulation for a large number of VESA compliant displays
• Supports multimode or singlemode fiber cable
• Industry standard LC fiber connector
• Uses Industry Standard SMPTE 424M transport at 1080p/60
• Compact package allows up to 4 units in a 2RU space
• External universal power supply included
Vidblox NE-3G supports both multimode fiber and single mode fiber. With multimode, distances up to 600m can be achieved using 50/125 cable. Singlemode can support long-range transmission up to 10km making Vidblox perfect for facilities such as campus environments, stadiums, or multi-floor buildings.
The Vidblox NE-3G transmitter embeds unbalanced stereo audio and transmits it along with the DVI or VGA signal over a SMPTE compliant 3G-SDI transport. An integrated lookup table allows quick access to a large number of VESA resolutions making EDID emulation a breeze. By using the 3G-SDI standard, the Vidblox NE-3G works perfectly with any SMPTE compliant router system such as PESA’s Cheetah line.
Up to four Vidblox transmitter modules can be mounted in an available 2RU tray. With PESA’s exclusive 4-gang power distribution module, up to four units can be powered off the same AC power brick.
|VIDBLOX||Media Extender, DVI or VGAconverted to 1080p60 (coax)||VIDBLOX-NE-3G-C|
|VIDBLOX||Media Extender, DVI or VGAconverted to 1080p60 (fiber)||VIDBLOX-NE-3G-F|